East Valley New Life Rescue (EVNLR) is a non-profit organization dedicated to rescuing and improving the condition of animals through adoption, fostering, education, fundraising and other means.
East Valley New Life Rescue volunteers work to find loving, permanent homes for homeless dogs that have come from owners who can no longer take care of their pets, strays and sheltered animals scheduled to be euthanized.
Through cooperation from other rescue organizations, rescue from kill facilities, rehabilitation of sick and un-socialized pets, and spay/neuter programs, East Valley New Life Rescue hopes to end pet overpopulation in the apache Junction, Mesa, Gilbert and Chanlder areas of Phoenix, AZ, and place all dogs in loving homes.
East Valley New Life Rescue invites you to learn more about keeping your pets happy and healthy by visiting the Pet Meds blog.
A Pets Ten Commandments
- My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Any separation from you is likely to be painful
- Give me time to understand what you want of me.
- Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my wellbeing.
- Don’t be angry with me for long and don’t lock me up as punishment. You have your work, friends, and entertainment, But I have only you.
- Talk to me. Even if I don’t understand your words. I do understand your voice when speaking to me.
- Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget.
- Before you hit me, before you strike me, remember that I could hurt you, and yet, I choose not to bite you.
- Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I’m not getting the right food. I have been in the sun to long, or my heart might be getting old or weak.
- Please take care of me when I grow old. You too, will be old someday.
- On the ultimate difficult journey, go with me, please, stay with me till the end. Never say you can’t bear to watch. Don’t make me face this alone. Everything is easier for me if you are there, because I love you so.
Take a moment today to thank God for your pets. Enjoy and take good care of them. Life would be a much duller, less joyful experience without God’s critters.
A nonprofit corporation recognized by the IRS as Tax exempt under Section 501(c)(3) – EIN 27-0288069